The Hon Lily D’Ambrosio
Minister for Energy, Environment & Climate Change and Minister for Solar Homes
The Hon Lily D’Ambrosio
CWP Renewables is the Australian-based partner in the 26GW Asian Renewable Energy Hub consortium.
- Choosing the right format for moving energy: cable or shipping ammonia or hydrogen
- Building the infrastructure for a super large export hub
- Meeting the Paris Agreement as production is scaled up to 26GW
Development Manager, Asian Renewable Energy Hub
BP has announced plans to increase low-carbon investment 10-fold and build out a 50GW renewable generating capacity by 2030.
• Transitioning BP into “an integrated energy company”
• Exploring renewable and alternative energies such as offshore wind and hydrogen.
• Providing integrated decarbonized energy solutions and reducing energy use and carbon emissions
• Becoming a net zero company by 2050 or sooner
Vice President of Regions, Cities and Solutions, Asia Pacific
• Market trends for corporate PPAs: the record year for PPAs in 2020
• Prospects for 2021 and role of corporate PPAs
• What buyers are looking for in PPAs - Business Renewables Centre survey
Business Renewables Centre Australia
- Moving away from traditional one-way power flow to two-way power flow for electricity distribution
- Monitoring and regulating the movement of power from power sources and storage through to household, businesses and devices
- Digitising the energy market through IoT and AI technologies
- Minimising grid problems by smoothing the energy output of intermittent generation
Executive General Manager, Strategy and Corporate Development
- Providing grid security through the speed and flexibility of batteries
- Supporting increased penetration of renewables through network services such as fast frequency control
- Moving beyond FCAS – structuring the market to take advantage of all the services batteries can offer
Louis De Sambucy
Managing Director, Australia
- How can Australia capitalise on the market opportunities that align with our world-beating solar, wind and mineral resources?
- What stands in the way of Australia becoming major energy exporter?
- How can we overcome barriers to renewable energy acceleration?
Manager Policy and Research
St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria
Director, Energy Change Institute
Australian National University
Digital Strategy & Innovation Manager
Executive Manager Marketing
Managing Director, Energy, Resources and Water
Executive General Manager – Regulated Energy Services
Australian Energy Council